Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
4.210 visninger | Oprettet:

A S
A S
Emner: 5 Svar: 11

Vga One 12 euro5 2022 tunning {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to delimit the new Euro 5 VGA? I have an One e5 model 2022. I just changed the variator for an Malossi sportive one, but stil doesn't run more than 33/35 km/h.

Does anyone knows what else should I do? I can't find the cable that I used to unplug from the CDI in the old VGA explora.

Thanks!

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Vga One 12 euro5 2022 tunning
  • #1   15. mar 2022 you need a unrestricket ECU unit.

• #2   15. mar 2022 At this moment in time, its basically impossible. You can buy 45kmh ecus online, but theres sometimes problems after changing it. Things like no spark. Unrestricting it is also not possible as of now. Theres a sensor in the variator case(a cable) that measures how fast the back wheel is turning by measuring the rpm of the clutch disc(koblingsskål). If you want to drive fast on a moped, sell the one you have now and buy an older 2 stroke moped. They are a lot easier to tune and make go faster

• #3   15. mar 2022 On another older moped, i was able to run a cable from the + terminal on the battery and into the ecu plug(the one that connects to the cable that goes to the variator case) and make the moped do about 55-60kmh. But im not sure if that will work on your model

• ZenMonkey
    ZenMonkey Tilmeldt:
    dec 2021

Følgere: 89 Emner: 27 Svar: 164
    #4   15. mar 2022 you can also go to the store where you bought it, they have a tool to connect to the ECU unit. then they can flash it and istall a 55km/h map on it.
    this it opens up for the ramp and it can run faster. to about 50-55 km/h
    i must warn you , if they do it, you lose your warenty, and your exaust will burn so hot the heat resistant paint will flake off. and your exaust will no longer be rust protected.

• #5   15. mar 2022 You bought the wrong bike smiley

Can't be derestricted

• A S
    A S Tilmeldt:
    mar 2022

#6   29. mar 2022 And how can I make it run to 45 km/h? changing the ECU?... it has to be an easier way, I know there is a mechanic who can derestrict ir just for 300 DKK... so, I guess he only change 1 pice: the small tube of the variator and the he touch something electronic... but I don't know what

• #7   29. mar 2022 The bike is limited by the ecu. It measures how fast the moped is going and it drops the rpm if its going over 30(so it stays at 30). The thing by the variator may also have a limitstor, but it wont help in your case before you derestrict the ecu

• #8   29. mar 2022 I'm not 100% but from what i remember, i read someone installed a 45km ECU. But then it acted like when you disconnect the speedsensor. Goes into limpmode.
    It seems they've coded the parts to not be interchangable, and prevent illegal mods..

You're not the first to buy these and get disappointed when you find out they're not like the pre-2018 scooters we were used to.

• A S
    A S Tilmeldt:
    mar 2022

#9   3. maj 2022 Still no news about how to do it? smiley

• #10   3. maj 2022 With euro4 it took just over a year for aftermarket manufacturers to develop and market unrestricted ecu's for it.
    My guess is you can see them in german and french tuner shops in the autumn. No earlier. Probably more likely to be winter or even spring 2023 before they'll be available anywhere

• #11   4. maj 2022 Suggestion. Look on DBA what you can get for your scoot in current condition.
    Then look what else you can get in that price range. Such as this https://www.dba.dk/piaggio-typhoon-30-km-t-kn/id-1090279775/

Kommentér på:
Vga One 12 euro5 2022 tunning

Annonce