Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.846 visninger | Oprettet:

A S
A S
Emner: 5 Svar: 11

Vga One E5 makes me crazy! {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hello guys,

It's me again. I have a VGA One12 Euro 5 model 2022, I already changed the variatro for an Malossi sportive one and I changed the ECU for the 45 km/h one an the fkn mopped is still running at 30 km/h.

What else it could be? What's the difference between the original 45 and 30 km/h if is not just the variator and the ECU?

If someone can help me I will really appreciate.
Thanks!

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Vga One E5 makes me crazy!
  • #1   28. maj 2022 Hello, has there been any change with the acceleration? Or does it drive like a stock one? What weight rollers did you use?

• A S
    A S Tilmeldt:
    mar 2022

#2   28. maj 2022 I'm using the Malossi Multivar 2000, which brings 6 rolls of 16x13mm en 7,00gr, if I'm correct. Should I change them? It's supposed to be an sportive variator.

To be honest, nothing changed that much. At the very begining, was driving at 28 km/h maxium. Afther the variator change, runs at 33 km/h... and I was expectig to go to 45 km/h with this new ECU, but nothing. I'm plannig to change also the fiber block ( https://www.thansen.dk/scooter-mc/scooter-og-knallert/reservedele/vga/vga-one-euro-5/karburator/fiberklods-o18mm-ved-studs-karburator-vga-one-45km-t/n-233885566/pn-233882845).

• #3   28. maj 2022 Yes you should change that fiber block. It is a restriction. Did you install the ring that came with the multivar? It usually comes with a limiter ring. Its usually black plastic and about 8 mm thick

• #4   28. maj 2022 It's still not possible from what i've heard.
    Maybe later this year or next year.

But honestly i'd recommend you bring it back to original condition. It's still worth a lot. Sell it. Buy yourself something real nice instead of this chinese thing that wont do what you want it to

• A S
    A S Tilmeldt:
    mar 2022

#5   28. maj 2022 Hey Vlad yes, I've installed the ring. Should I take it out? I'll also change the finer block.

Change the bike is not an option because I'm leaving the country inns few months so I don't wanna be selling/purchasing... But thanks for that recommendation anyway!

• #6   28. maj 2022 That black pladtic ring that goes betwen the variator and the fan blade is a restriction. It prevents you from getting in a higher gear

• #7   28. maj 2022 Ok try to remove the restriction from the variator if you didn't.
    I think the malossi includes a restriction ring in the package. In case you want to ride legal.
    If you mounted it, remove it.

I doubt it will make it go any faster.
    33kmh sound just like the eur4 motocr hot i tried tuning for a friend, but found out was impossible without getting an unrestricted ECU.
    Even the 45kmh doesn't work, because there's an id chip in the engine that needs to correspond, or it will keep restricting.

But...

If yours do more than 35 kmh, just from a 45km ECU and a variator.
    Please come back in here and let me know, so i can help other people in the future make their motocr do at least 45kmh smiley
    At least until the unrestricted ecu hits the stores.

I hope it'll work for you. Although i doubt it.

I put a picture of a variaror with the restrictor ring under here

profilbillede
  • A S
    A S Tilmeldt:
    mar 2022

#8   29. maj 2022 I'll do all of that as soon as I get back of my trip. Next Saturday will do it and make you guys knows what's going on. Thanks to all of you!

• A S
    A S Tilmeldt:
    mar 2022

#9   9. jun 2022 Hi guys,

It's me again and still in the same situacion. NO CHANGES. Just to resume, I'll mention what I did to my VGA One Euro5 2022:

_ Change the original variator for the Malossi Multivar 2000. Installation WITHOUT the restriction ring (link: https://www.kgi.dk/product/41069-1/variator-malossi-multivar-2000)
    _ Change the original 30 km/h ECU for the 45km/h Dellorto 17296 (link https://webshop.lineamotor.hu/en/spd/2170046/VEZERLOEGYSEG-3B3-EURO5-DELLORTO)

After those 2 main changes, I thought the motorbike would run till 45 km/h at least... but no, nothing happend. So I had the idea of changing the original 30 km/h fiber block for the 45 km/h one (link https://www.thansen.dk/scooter-mc/scooter-og-knallert/reservedele/vga/vga-one-euro-5/karburator/fiberklods-o18mm-ved-studs-karburator-vga-one-45km-t/n-233885566/pn-233882845) but when I did it the motorbike starts to drown itself, I mean no pushing, very hard to accelerate. I make ir run (pushing more) but even like that I couldn't go more than 33/34 km/h. I don't know if I need to re-calibrate something if I change the fiber block, so as it was not working and giving me acceleration problems, I put back the original 30 km/h one.

To be honest, I don't know what else can I do. I don't tknow if its something electrical, or the pipe, or the stator, or what... but is very frustrating...

• A S
    A S Tilmeldt:
    mar 2022

#10   9. jun 2022 Here probably could be a next step trying to understand more, but seems to much for me:

Link: https://scootergrisen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3387

• #11   9. jun 2022 Look honestly, sell the bike and get a 2 stroke if you want to go faster. Most(if not all) will go about 50-60 kmh just by removing the restrictions(not buying parts). Then with a 70cc and a sports exhaust, you can get it to go about 80kmh. You would also get mush better acceleration.
    Your scooter seems to be very hard to derestrict. You have already spent over 1000kr without having it go any faster.

If you are fine with the 30kmh you are getting now, then keep it. But if you want to go faster, buy another moped. Even an older 4 stroke(euro 3 and below) does about 50 kmh by derestricting alone which can be done for free or for cheap

• A S
    A S Tilmeldt:
    mar 2022

#13   11. jun 2022 Thank you guys, I already bought an old one version. But I would still like to let this post open to suggestions as in planning to keep that bike for a few months more as well...

Kommentér på:
Vga One E5 makes me crazy!

Annonce